Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 26. april 2016

Glam Polish Starlet or Streetwalker swatches


Glam Polish Starlet or Streetwalker is from the Queen of Mean collection. It is a gorgeous pink magenta holo, really, really gorgeous! It is opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous?
It is available from Hypnotic Polish!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. Olha só, mais uma cor linda demais!!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. This looks like summer in a bottle, beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is totally gorgeous - also for summer!

      Slet
  3. Gorgeous indeed, love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous is a super good word for it :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Love the name and the color! :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks very juicy and summery to me, beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm torn between this and ILNP Bikini Bottoms. I have almost run out of my bottle of Smitten Polish's Date Night and I neeeeed another hot pink holo in my life.
    I've been using your swatches to compare the two for hours haha, still no closer to a decision though :p
    Great swatches, just lovely :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have an idea: Get both :D If you are anything like me, it's the kind of color one never should risk to run out of :D
      Thank you so much for your kind words <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...