Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. april 2016

Glam Polish Aries swatches - Hypnotic Polish store exclusive


Glam Polish Aries is number 10 in the Hypnotic Polish store exclusive Zodiac collection. It’s a pale pink holo with clear silver glass flecks. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
It is too pale for me - do you love this kind of pale pink?

You can get it from Hypnotic Polish!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

17 kommentarer:

  1. It's pretty. Not my colour but it's perfect for some nailart. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. You know I love pale and dusty but this is too pale for me... I know, another shock ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - definitely a shock - need to sit down :D

      Slet
  3. Siempre me enamoro de tus nail polishes!!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's a bit pale indeed but I think I'd be able to wear it, it looks pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. It's a little bit too pale for me too but it's still a nice holo ;)

    SvarSlet
  6. I am SO sad that this is so pale! I wanted it to be a feisty red, not a pale pink! :/ (You know what I mean!) :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Yes, it looks too pale, but it has it's charm! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. To be honest, I can't think of an Aries that would say "Yes, this is the perfect colour for me." It is pretty and suits you wonderfully, but I can't see any connection between the colour and the name.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it on me, but I feel it's a bit too pale ;)

      Slet
    2. You can fix it with some stamping, trust me. :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...