Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 6. januar 2016

Nvr Enuff Polish Unicorn Scars swatches


Nvr Enuff Polish Unicorn Scars is from the Anti-Unicorn collection. It’s a beautiful, slightly muted, dark pink magenta holo with a subtle effect, it’s very elegant. It is easy to work with and dries unbelievably shiny, so this is two coats without a top coat. The dry time is quick!
What do you think..?
I also love the name Nvr Enuff Polish - how true is that :D

IMPORTANT NOTICE to those of you who follow through email: I have noticed that some of you doesn't see the first published of the 2 daily posts in the mail ;)

Around 1.300 indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. Holo particles are a bit sparse for my liking, but I love the colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also would have have liked it better with more!

      Slet
  2. Nice colour indeed and I like the name with unicorn in it too :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Mais um de seus lindos.
    Amei, claro!

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. Awww..the name is enough to love it! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, and the initial reason why I shopped polishes!

      Slet
  5. In love with this dark red! My kind of shade!

    SvarSlet
  6. who would refuse scars like this one <3

    SvarSlet
  7. It's a nice red and I'm liking the name of the brand too :-D Kinda sums up my life in one ;-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow... that's my kind of red! I love the elegant, understated finish :)

    SvarSlet
  9. The name of this polish is perfect :-) :-) I love this red too! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...