Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 18. januar 2016

Colors by Llarowe If You Dare swatches


This Monday morning we need a seriously beautiful gorgeousness...
Colors by Llarowe If You Dare is from the stunning Winter 2015 collection. It’s a gorgeous, no, uber gorgeous, no uber-uber gorgeous (and then some) magenta holo – it hits me spot on in the middle of my magenta heart. The holo effect is nice and strong in all kinds of light settings. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - seriously love it..!
It was the last I have to show you from this absolutely wonderful collection!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. It is very Maria. I like how bold this shade is.

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this one. It looks as if it was glowing from within.

    SvarSlet
  3. WOW, this is a gorgeous one indeed!

    SvarSlet
  4. I love it, it's an amazing magenta!! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG *faints* this is gorgeous :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Here now - feeling better :D - but YES faint worthy!

      Slet
  6. Such a strong holo effect and with so much blue in it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. *sticks out hand in demanding way* GIMME!
    (did it work?)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. NOPE, it did NOT work *getting my club ready to hit Joyce if she tries one more time* :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...