Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 19. januar 2016

Celestial Cosmetics Never Miss A Shot swatches


Celestial Cosmetics Never Miss A Shot is from the Avenge The Earth collection, a collaboration with Loki’s Lacquer. It is a blackened purple leaning blue with a very strong holo effect, also in indoor light settings. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this dark beauty..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. That's the kind of polish that would look black on me - but I really love the pretty rainbows <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow gorgeous deep colour :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. This is something that I shouldn't miss! Gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. It is gorgeousness incarnate. Or, more correctly, inbutylacetate. :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Night sky in a bottle... beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...