Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. maj 2015

MOD Lacquer Raspberry Rocket, Mid Century Mod coll. swatches


MOD Lacquer Raspberry Rocket is from the Mid Century Mod coll., spring 2015. It’s a gorgeous raspberry/magenta pink with a light dash of super fine holo micro glitters, mostly visible in the sun. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this pretty raspberry holo - what do you thin k..?

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

19 kommentarer:

  1. Uh, that is a seriously pretty colour :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This splash of colour is really striking. It looks great on you.

    SvarSlet
  3. What a hot pink! I like purple shimmer. It adds such a nice neon effect.

    SvarSlet
  4. That is just so so gorgeous😄

    SvarSlet
  5. There is nothing to think about it....just love it. <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks very yummy to me! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It really is gorgeous and I love that shimmer :-) <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Stunning. Really stunning. I love both - colour and shimmer <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...