Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. oktober 2012

Guest Post by Karen @ Nail Call

Today the sweet and dedicated Karen from Nail Call has been so kind to help me while I'm on blog leave, thank you so much Karen - please welcome her and enjoy her post!


Hi Guys!
My Name is Karen, and I write a small Canadian blog called Nail Call. I am really happy that Maria has invited me to her beautiful corner of the internet to share a guest post with you guys today. Thank you Maria!
A few weekends ago I had a company celebration to attend, and I wanted to create a “work appropriate celebration mani”.  I went with a light pink base with some silver stamping and holo glitter.  
To create this look I used Essie Pink-A-Boo, as a base on all my nails, and then added 2 coats of Revlon Starry Pink, to all but my accent nail, which I left as is and stamped with Essie No Place Like Chrome and MASH Plate 41.  I decided at the last minute that it was a little TOO work appropriate and not enough celebration so I painted Claire’s Glitter Top Coat (I swear that’s its name) which is a dense holo glitter nail polish, to my tips.   

Since I was doing this the night before I took a picture with my nails next to my PJs lol! I liked how the designs sorta matched :)

On my way out, I snapped a few pics in the sun
AND Heres a bonus puppy picture. This is Diesel, a 1yr bull dog puppy who lives next door to me. I could hear him shunfing around while I was taking pictures, so I had to include him! My oldest son loves him!!
I hope you all enjoyed my very first guest post, and thank you all for reading.  Also a big thank you to Maria for writing her blog, and for visiting mine.  She’s a daily Inspiration to me and I am honored to be posting here today!!
Have a great day guys!
Karen
 

17 kommentarer:

  1. such a lovely, gentle manicure, love it :D
    that 'puppy' too :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Very elegant the pink with the glitters :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a lovely 'work appropriate' mani. I love the pink.

    SvarSlet
  4. I love the pink and sparkly mani! Very pretty! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  5. What a pretty manicure. But Diesel stole my heart! ♥

    SvarSlet
  6. :)) oh Karen, so great to see you here! the manicure seems to be not only work appropriate but quite multi-purpose, as it looks lovely next to your PJs too :P
    i love the combination of Pink-A-Boo and the silver stamping :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous manicure Karen! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Beautiful colour and beautiful stamping! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Very pretty manicure!

    SvarSlet
  10. Pink,silver,glitter = perfect :) I love the puppy as well:)

    SvarSlet
  11. @ALL Thank you for your kind words everyone! :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Thank you again Karen, I'm so happy you helped me out with this lovely post - and thank you all for commenting!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...